We have listed below some of the best fruits which will help you aid in the process of weight loss. Some of the fruits mentioned below are already popular among people; there are several other fruits which you never knew can do wonders on your weight. They are wholesome fruits which help you in curbing your unnecessary cravings thereby helping you in losing weight. Read on to find the list of fruits that you can add to your diet list.
1. Avocado – This is the best fruit for your weight loss. Enriched with omega 9 fatty acids Avocado is the best fruit to lose weight. Apart from speeding up your metabolism from burring fat, it will also have many other health benefits. You can have avocado on regular basis as a salad, guacamole or as a thick shake to lose weight and stay fit.
2. Lemon – The combination of lemon and honey is said to be one of the best when it comes to weight loss. Consuming lemon and honey mixed with warm water every morning is the best way to detoxify your body and start your day.
3. Watermelon – This requires a special mention as it is a fruit without any fat. The maximum calorie in a glass of watermelon juice is just 50. It is rich in vitamin A, B and C and many other nutrients which will protect you against cancer and heart attacks.
4. Banana – Best taken in raw state as it contains more starch. Just one banana and a sip of water will stop all your cravings and also provide enough energy to your body.
5. Grapefruit – Recent studies have shown that eating grapefruit regularly will help you lose more weight. It is high in carbohydrates and best taken as a part of breakfast. Because of its high sugar content it will help in compensating for last night’s fasting and also improves digestive process.
6. Orange – They are high in water content and also low in calories which will help in avoiding munching other high calories foods. It will reduce your emotional hunger there by helping you in losing weight.
7. Apple – Grab an apple to control food intake between meals. It is high in fiber, Vitamin A and water content; it will make your stomach feel full.
8. Pomegranate – It has a special place in the nutrition world. It is rich in antioxidant, fibers, water content and also low in calories.
9. Pineapple – Pineapple is a nutrient rich food full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and many more. It is also free of cholesterol and fat.
10. Berries – All kinds of berries like strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc are citrus fruits which have very less carbohydrates and also act as detoxifier and bowel cleansers. They aid in digestion and also helps in losing weight.
These are some of the top fruits to help you in losing weight. Do you know of any other fruits? Leave a comment below.